● the type of information about you TalentOrg collects through the Platform;
● how TalentOrg collects such information;
● how TalentOrg uses such information;
● who will have access to such information; and
● TalentOrg’s security measures for protecting such information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT.
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you register for our Services, sign up for an Account, complete a form, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address, and any other information you choose to provide. For purposes of registering and using the Services, we collect certain information that can identify you, such as your name, address, contact and, in certain cases, payment information (email, address, phone number, credit card) (“Personal Information”). We will never sell, rent, trade or use Personal Information other than as needed to provide the Services requested by you. TalentOrg discloses Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know the information in order to process it on your and our behalf, and (ii) that have agreed in writing to non-disclosure restrictions at least as strong as those herein. We also may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Platform, we may also ask for other information relevant to your use of the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that communications, including phone calls or “chat” services, with TalentOrg or our third-party agents may be monitored, recorded and retained by TalentOrg. You consent to the monitoring and recording of all conversations between you and TalentOrg and you release us from and against any and all claims, liabilities and losses that may result from any such monitored and/or recorded conversations.
TalentOrg may collect personal and non-personal information (any information that is not Personal Information, such as anonymized data”) about you through the Platform. Depending upon your use of the Platform, the categories of such information might include:
1. Your name (first, last and/or middle) and unique identifiers (e.g., username);
2. Your login information for the Platform (e.g., username, password, security questions and answers);
3. Your contact information (e.g., mailing address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number);
4. Your gender;
5. Your date of birth;
6. Your electronic signature;
7. Your work experience and education;
8. Your billing, payment or shipping information (e.g., payor or payee name, checking account number, credit card number, expiration date, verification code, accountholder name, cardholder name, billing address, mailing address, tax ID number, billing history);
9. Your business information (e.g., company, title, mailing address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, tax ID number);
10. Your computer, mobile device, and/or browser information (e.g., IP address, mobile device ID information, operating system, connection speed, bandwidth, browser type, referring/exit web pages, web page requests, cookie information, hardware attributes, software attributes);
11. Third-party website, network, platform, server and/or application information. Examples include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
12. Usage activity concerning your interactions with the Platform and/or third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications accessed through the Platform (e.g., how you accessed the Platform, where you go when you leave the Platform, number of clicks on a page or feature, amount of time spent on the Platform or a page or feature, identity of third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers and applications accessed through the Platform);
13. Usage activity concerning services provided to or accessed by you on or through the Platform (e.g., number of viewers, viewing habits, viewing preferences, viewing history, title selections, favorites, streams, downloads, demographics and closed captioning selections);
14. Your transactional information (e.g., comments, ratings, feedback and instant messages and/or other communications made within or through the Platform);
15. Statements or content (e.g., comments, videos, photographs, images), and information about such statements or content, which you submit or publish on or through the Platform or which are accessed via your public or linked social media pages (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
16. Your name associated with your mobile device;
17. Your telephone number associated with your mobile device;
18. Your geolocation; and/or
19. Your mobile device ID information.
We do not collect any “special categories” of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
Depending upon your use of the Services, TalentOrg might collect personal and non-personal information from you when you visit, access, register with, subscribe to or use the Platform; when you register for, subscribe to, order or purchase any products and/or services on, through or in relation to the Platform; when you “sign in,” “log in,” or the like to the Platform; when you allow the Platform to access, upload, download, import or export content found on or through, or to otherwise interact with, your computer or mobile device (or any other device you may use to visit, access or use the Platform) or online accounts with third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications (e.g., your online social media accounts, your cloud drives and servers, your mobile device service provider); or whenever TalentOrg asks you for such information, such as, for example, when you process a payment through the Platform, or when you answer an online survey or questionnaire.
In addition, if you or a third party sends TalentOrg a comment, message or other communication (such as, by way of example only, email, letter, fax, phone call, or voice message) about you or your activities on or through the Platform, then TalentOrg may collect any personal or non-personal information provided therein or therewith.
TalentOrg may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Platform. For example, TalentOrg may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Platform and processing payment transactions. We also may receive information about you from the third parties with whom you interact through the Platform.
Finally, TalentOrg might use various tracking, data aggregation and/or data analysis technologies, including, for example, the following:
1. Cookies, which are small data files (e.g., text files) stored on the browser or device you use to view a website or message. They may help store user preferences and activity, and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. Cookies may record information you access on one page of a website to simplify subsequent interaction with that website, or to help streamline your transactions on related pages of that website. Most major browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you might be able to adjust your browser’s or device’s preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to block, reject, disable, delete or manage the use of some or all cookies on your browser or device.
2. Flash cookies, which are cookies written using Adobe Flash, and which may be permanently stored on your device. Like regular cookies, Flash cookies may help store user preferences and activity, and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for regular cookies.
3. Retargeting pixels, which are cookie-based technologies that might follow you across the web.
4. Web beacons, which are pieces of code embedded in a website or email to monitor your activity on the website or your opening of the email, and which can pass along information such as the IP address of the computer or device you use to view the website or open the email, the URL page on which the web beacon is located, the type of browser that was used to access the website, and previously set cookie values. Web beacons are sometimes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. Disabling your computer’s, device’s or browser’s cookies or other tracking technology features may prevent some web beacons from tracking or recording certain information about your activities.
5. Tokens, which are digital objects or pieces of code that enable the tracking of emails and other electronic communications, online activities and devices (such as, for example, tracking tokens, device tokens), or that authenticate the identity of individuals or devices authorized to access certain secured information (such as, for example, access tokens). Disabling your computer’s, device’s or browser’s cookies or other tracking technology features may prevent some tokens from tracking certain information about your activities.
6. Scripts, which are pieces of code embedded in a website to define how the website behaves in response to certain key or click requests sent by the user. Scripts are sometimes used to collect information about the user’s interactions with the website, such as the links the user clicks on. Scripts are often times temporarily downloaded to the user’s computer or device from the website server, active only while the user is connected to the Platform, and deactivated or deleted when the user disconnects from the Platform.
7. Analytic tools and services, which are sometimes offered by third parties, and which track, measure and/or generate information about a website’s or program’s traffic, sales, audience and similar information, and which may be used for various reasons, such as, for example, statistical research, marketing research, and content ratings research, and conversion tracking.
8. Other third-party data tracking or analytic technologies (e.g., deep linking, eTags, device fingerprinting or cross-device tracking).
Please be advised that if you choose to block, reject, disable, delete or change the management settings for any or all of the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies, then certain areas of the Platform might not function properly.
By visiting, accessing, registering with or using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree in each instance that you are giving TalentOrg permission to monitor or otherwise track your activities on the Platform, and that TalentOrg may use the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
TalentOrg may use the personal and/or non-personal information it collects from you through the Platform in a variety of ways, such as, for example, to:
1. Fulfill your requests;
2. Showcase you to other Users in order to fulfill the Services;
3. Process your payments, if applicable;
4. Facilitate your movement through the Platform;
5. Facilitate your use of the Services;
6. Provide customer service;
7. Send you communications like, for example, administrative emails, answers to your questions and updates about the Services;
8. Allow you to communicate with others through the Platform like, for example, through online forums, chat rooms, and bulletin boards;
9. Provide you with information about TalentOrg, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies and/or their respective businesses, products and services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
10. Provide you with customized content and services, including advertising and promotional information (e.g., targeted ads, retargeted ads), recommendations for content you might like, and cross-app or cross-site functionality across multiple third-party websites and mobile apps;
11. Provide you with information about third-party businesses, products and/or services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
12. Improve the Services and/or its respective content, features and services;
13. Improve the Services, marketing and/or promotional efforts of TalentOrg;
14. Create new products, services, marketing and/or promotions for TalentOrg;
15. Help personalize user experiences with the Services ;
16. Analyze traffic to and through the Platform;
17. Analyze user behavior and activity on or through the Platform;
18. Conduct research and measurement activities for purposes of research and development, advertising claim substantiation, market research, and other activities related to TalentOrg and the Services;
19. Monitor the activities of you and others on or through the Platform;
20. Create device fingerprints and profiles about the possible relationships among different browsers and devices;
21. Create consumer profiles, which may combine your personal or non-personal information from the Platform with your personal or non-personal information from another source or service;
22. Protect or enforce TalentOrg’s respective rights and properties;
23. Protect or enforce the rights and properties of others (which may include you)
24. Abide by applicable law, court order or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process); and/or
25. Investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations or properties of TalentOrg, a user of the Platform which may include you or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities.
SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
TalentOrg may share your Personal Information with the following:
1. TalentOrg’s employees, agents and administrators in connection with providing the Services;
2. Other Users of the Platform in order to connect Users and provide the Services;
3. TalentOrg’s accountants, financial advisors and legal advisors who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
4. TalentOrg’s parents, subsidiaries and affiliates who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
5. Service providers and other third parties who help TalentOrg provide, manage, administer, maintain, monitor, distribute, operate or facilitate the Services, who help TalentOrg develop, market or provide its products and services, or who help further TalentOrg’s business efforts (e.g., web hosting companies, website administrators, mobile app distribution platforms, support services companies, data analysis companies, credit card or other payment processing companies, online shopping cart providers, advertising partners), as needed in order for them to perform such services;
6. Third-party marketing partners for commercial purposes;
7. Law enforcement or other governmental entities in response to what TalentOrg believes to be an allegation or suspicion of illegal activity, a request relating to a civil or criminal investigation, an allegation or suspicion of illegal activity, a subpoena, a court order, or any other activity that may expose TalentOrg to liability if it does not act or comply;
8. Any third parties who TalentOrg believes are necessary to help or allow TalentOrg to protect and enforce its rights and properties (or the rights and properties of others), including, without limitation, to enforce its rights under TalentOrg’s Terms of Service or any other agreements TalentOrg has with you, and to protect and enforce its intellectual property rights; and/or
9. Any third parties in connection with or as a result of any potential or actual merger, acquisition or other event involving a change in ownership or control of TalentOrg or TalentOrg’ business (whether by sale of assets, merger, stock purchase or otherwise).
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what TalentOrg does with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services. In other words, information about how you use the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same Services, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting data.
TalentOrg may retain your Personal Information and non-personal information for as long as it is reasonably necessary for a legitimate business purpose. TalentOrg may dispose of or delete any such Personal Information or non-personal information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by both you and TalentOrg concerning the same or as required by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
• Time needed to provide you with our Services.
• Whether your account with us is active. You may contact us to make your account inactive at any time.
• Legal, contractual, or similar obligations to retain your data, such as mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of contract or litigation.
Please note that we are not responsible for storing any information that you provide to us or for any content or information that we provide to you. You are solely responsible for retaining backup files of any information and content that you provide or receive in connection with the Services.
In connection with any transaction that you conduct on, through or in relation to the Services, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction,. By submitting such information, you consent to providing such information to third parties (e.g., other Users) for the purpose of facilitating the transaction.
THIRD PARTIES AND THEIR APPLICATIONS AND NETWORKS.
The Platform and/or any communications sent through or as a function of the Platform might contain links to third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers and/or applications. Third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers and/or applications might also contain links to the Platform.
In addition, you might have the opportunity to access the Platform using your online user accounts with certain third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications, which might be subject to separate privacy policies pertaining to those third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications. TalentOrg might also collect information from those third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications (such as, for example, your name, gender, date of birth and personal interests, when you “like” or click links provided by or through those third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers, or applications and other information available through your online account or page with those third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications).
Moreover, TalentOrg might permit third parties to use their own tracking, data aggregation and/or data analysis technologies like the ones described above (e.g., third-party cookies).
We work hard to protect your information and take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard Personal Information and data from loss, unauthorized access, alteration, misuse or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. StellarPeers does not seek to collect sensitive Personal Information (also known as special categories of data as defined in Article 9 of the GDPR). If we do so we will always collect the data in accordance with applicable data privacy requirements. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive Personal Information, you will be asked to consent to our processing of such data on a case-by-case basis by using a specific express consent form.
RETENTION, REVIEW, AND CHANGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
You may request at any time that TalentOrg provide you with an opportunity to review and change your Personal Information collected through the Platform, if any, or to no longer use your Personal Information to provide you with any products or services. Please submit any such request (“Request Concerning Personal Information”) by emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line of “Your Personal Information.”
For each Request Concerning Personal Information, please state “Your Personal Information” in the email or letter subject line, and clearly state the following in the body:
• the nature of your request;
• that the request is related to “Your Personal Information;”
• your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address; and
• whether you prefer to receive a response to your request by mail or email.
TalentOrg is not responsible for any Request Concerning Personal Information that is incomplete, incorrectly labeled or incorrectly sent. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of your Personal Information, and for keeping your Personal Information current and correct.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Information, Notices, And Rights Applicable To California Residents Only
California law provides California residents (as defined in Section 17014 of title 18 of the California Code of Regulations) (“Consumer”) with specific rights regarding information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (some of which may also constitute Personally Identifiable Information). The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) refers to such information as “personal information”. This section describes the rights that California Consumers have and explains how to exercise those rights, subject in all cases to any limitations set forth in the CCPA.
a. Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
As a California Consumer, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, or sale of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, and subject to certain limitations that we describe below, we will disclose such information. You have the right to request any or all of the following:
• The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
• The categories of Personal Information about you that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
b. Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies. However, we may retain Personal Information that has been de-identified or aggregated. Furthermore, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) in order to perform certain actions set forth under CCPA, such as detecting security incidents and protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity.
c. Exercising Access and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by emailing us at email@example.com. Only you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected the Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person.
d. Response Timing and Format
We will respond to consumer requests in a reasonably timely manner. If we require extra time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will depend on the type, sensitivity, and value of the information, including the risk of harm to you posed by any authorized access or deletion. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the Personal Information that we already have. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request (and will not be made more than twice in a 12-month period). If we cannot comply with a request, or cannot fully comply with a request, the response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply.
e. Personal Information Sales and Opt-Out
We do not sell your Personal Information.
a. For all non-US customers
By using our services or providing your Personal Information to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes. Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your Personal Information between countries to enable us to supply the Services you’ve requested. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your Personal Information from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in and outside the United States. By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Information outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes. This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence, and could include storage of your Personal Information on servers in the United States or in other countries. We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your Personal Information in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice. We’ll also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your Personal Information.
b. Your legal rights
Subject to local law, you may also have certain rights regarding information that we have collected and that is related to you. If you are located in the European Union with rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have the right to withdraw previously provided consent for our processing of your “personal data” as such term is defined under the GDPR, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
● Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
● Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
● Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
● Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
● Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
● Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
● Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
c. Legal Bases for Processing: We rely on the following legal basis to process your personal data: (i) it may be necessary for us to use and disclose your personal data for the performance and fulfillment of the contract between us and to provide you with our services; (ii) if you specifically consent to certain uses of your personal data, we may use your personal data in a manner consistent with that consent; and (iii) we will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve personal data when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
d. No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
e. What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
f. Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT MINORS.
The Platform is not designed or intended to attract, and is not directed to or intended for, children under eighteen (18) years of age,. TalentOrg does not collect Personal Information through the Platform from any person it actually knows to be under thirteen (13) years of age. If TalentOrg obtains actual knowledge that it has collected Personal Information through the Platform from a person under thirteen (13) years of age, then it will use reasonable efforts to refrain from further using such Personal Information or maintaining it in retrievable form.
Furthermore, if you are under eighteen (18) years of age, then you (or your parent or legal guardian) may at any time request that TalentOrg remove content or information about you that is posted on the Platform. Please submit any such request (“Request for Removal of Minor Information”) to email@example.com, with a subject line of “Removal of Minor Information.”
For each Request for Removal of Minor Information, please state “Removal of Minor Information” in the email or letter subject line, and clearly state the following in the body:
• the nature of your request;
• the identity of the content or information to be removed;
• whether such content or information is found on the Platform;
• the location on content or information on the Platform (e.g., providing the URL for the specific web page the content or information is found on);
• that the request is related to the “Removal of Minor Information;”
• your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address; and
• whether you prefer to receive a response to your request by mail or email.
TalentOrg is not responsible for failing to comply with any Request for Removal of Minor Information that is incomplete, incorrectly labeled or incorrectly sent. Please note that the aforementioned removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such content or information posted on the Platform. Also, please note that TalentOrg is not required to erase or otherwise eliminate, or to enable erasure or elimination of, such content or information in certain circumstances, such as, for example, when an international, federal, state, or local law, rule or regulation requires TalentOrg to maintain the content or information; when the content or information is stored on or posted to the Platform by a third party other than you (including any content or information posted by you that was stored, republished or reposted by the third party); when TalentOrg anonymizes the content or information, so that you cannot be individually identified; when you do not follow the aforementioned instructions for requesting the removal of the content or information; and when you have received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. The foregoing is a description of TalentOrg’s voluntary practices concerning the collection of Personal Information through the Platform from certain minors, and is not intended to be an admission that TalentOrg is subject to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule(s), or any similar international, federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations
TalentOrg does not respond to “do not track” (DNT) signals.
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND OTHER BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS.
TalentOrg may decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its business. If that occurs, you will be notified by email or a prominent notice on our webpage of any ownership change and any change in the use of your Personal Information. These types of transactions may involve the disclosure of Personal Information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. We seek appropriate protection for Personal Information in these types of transactions.